My loves, my life......

Monday, January 14, 2008

Updates! Updates! Updates!

Happy Belated New Year!!!

I am sorry that I didn't post any new pictures this weekend (or now). It has been kinda crazy around here.....
Christian has had two check up visits to the doctor since he was released from the hospital and his chest is all clear...Yeah!!!!! And he weighs in at a whoppin' 18.11 pounds!! He is growing out of all his clothes so quickly I can hardly keep up. Christian had also started rolling from back to belly and belly to back. He's ALL over the place now! My baby boy is growing up to fast for me!!!
We also moved our furniture in the front room to the back room and that furniture to the front room. We were in the process of doing this when we had to take Christian to the hospital. So, this past weekend I had to get everything back in place because we are having Reagan's 4th birthday party on Saturday. I can't believe she is going to be 4!!!! She just amazes me everyday what her mind thinks of and says!
As for my Claire.... She has decided that she likes to potty on the potty!!! She does very well for only being 21 months old (much better than Reagan ever did). I am taking her a lot but not pushing her too much. It would be so nice to buy diapers for one and not two, though! I am now only having to buy one size of diapers these days. Claire only weighs 22 pounds so her and Christian can fit in a size four. Christian is going to pass her up if she doesn't watch out!!!

I have lots of pictures on the camera for Todd to put on the computer for me. I promise to post some in the next day or two.

No comments: