My loves, my life......

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Family Photos

This past weekend we had our family pictures taken. A former client of mine, Krista Goodwin, came over and spent several hours with us. She was AWESOME!!! Krista took time with each of our kids and our family as a whole to get these remarkable pictures. It had been a long time since our kids had a "professional" picture taken. Too long, in fact!! With having three little ones and trying to get pictures taken every few months, I might as well have a monthly appointment somewhere not to mention I'd need to win the lottery. Here are my "peeks" of Reagan, Claire and Christian. Krista will have all the proofs to me in the next couple of weeks. I can't hardly wait.....


Reagan Leeanne

Christian Lewis

Claire Marie
All I can say about these are, "my cup runneth over".......


Thank you so much, Krista!!! I just love them so very much and can't wait to see Brandon's and the whole family photo.
***Here is a link to Krista's blog that she posts her shoots on: www.kristagoodwin.typepad.com
She loves referrals and I highly recommend her. She is an awesome lady!!!

2 comments:

Jacque said...

Courtney..The pictures are excellent, thanks for all the updates on your beautiful family, I love looking at your blogger, always brings a smile to my face Give thoses babies hugs and kisses from Jacque...Happy Easter

Anonymous said...

Stop it...you are so making me blush. Your proofs will be in the mail tomorrow.....

I am excited and nervous at the same time for you to see them....

TTYL.