My loves, my life......

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Claire Marie......

I have captured a few of Claire's "moments" the past couple of days to share with everyone...


Claire refusing to sit at the table to eat. So, she climbed up and into the highchair...


I came around the corner and found Claire on the kitchen counter. I still have no idea how she got up there....

Claire giving herself a new "paint" job. She has learned that the dry erase markers just wash right off with soap. So, now she loves to color her nails and hands and feet. I did put them up high incase your wondering!


This is breakfast in the family room sitting in a booster seat on the floor with her plate on the couch...


And finally, Claire climbing over the gate. As you can see, she got a little scared midpoint of her adventure over. Mom came to the rescue (after I got the picture)!!
These are just a few of her "moments" in any given day. Claire keeps us very busy and on our toes!! But we love her so very much (and she knows it) that she knows she gets away with way more than she should.

No comments: