My loves, my life......

Sunday, September 14, 2008

ESSA Soccer - Reagan

Reagan started her first year of soccer at ESSA last week. She has been wanting to play for a couple years now and was so excited to play! Once we got there she became a little overwhelmed with all that was going on and "didn't like it anymore". So, we took her to practice with the age group below her and she seemed to catch on better and enjoyed it. I was not able to go to this past Saturday's game but Todd said she did MUCH better!! I will be in Texas for this coming weekend's game (YEAH!!!), so I'll have more pictures in a couple of weeks.


Reagan, and her friend Madelyn, doing some warm up practice. Reagan is #0.


The "Best of Friends", Madelyn and Reagan


Getting ready to start the game....


Taking time out for a water break....

No comments: