My loves, my life......

Sunday, December 14, 2008

The blessing......

Every night we say the blessing and hold hands as a family. Recently, Reagan has been very concerned about the "people and animals" we know in heaven. She has requested that we pray for them, too. God love her little heart:) So, the other night I waited for Todd and Brandon to get back from an errand to finish dinner and eat. The other three were ready to eat so I went ahead and fed them first. I asked Reagan to say the blessing since she has now learned it herself. I had to sneak a couple photos because Reagan and Claire were so sweet!!!


Claire and Reagan holding hands as Reagan is saying the blessing. As you can see, Claire had to see what I was doing.


Reagan concentrating on saying the blessing...



Claire waiting patiently for her to be done....


Claire doing, "Father Son Holy Spirit, Amen". Christian also does it in his own way, Isn't that awesome?!?!
Here is the blessing that we say every night:
God is great
God is good
Thank you for our food
Please watch over our family and friends
Hunter, Haley and Tigger
Granddaddy and Grandma Angle
Amen

No comments: