My loves, my life......

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Much ado about nothing....

Not much has been happening around here since the holidays. We are trying to get the kiddos back on their "normal" schedule. Which is a task in itself... Todd has had no luck in the employment department. He has been trying for anything and everything but no one is hiring in this economic downfall we are facing in the world. Let's pray our new president can boost the economy and the workforce. We are planning Reagan's 5th birthday party on the 26th. Yes, I said 5th. Can you believe that? I sure can't, where has the time gone????
I took a few pictures of Christian and Claire to share with everyone this week:


Gosh, Is this not the best smile EVER????? Christian is the BEST mood lifter!!!




Claire with Libby laying in her lap, FINALLY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Christian is the best!! He is such a riot!