OK, I know I have been slacking on adding new pictures to our blog. I am VERY sorry but for those of you who have lots of babies like I do then you can understand that "my" time is very precious and I don't get much of it. I promise to add some over the next week. But in the mean time this is what has been going on with us: Reagan graduated from Holy Spirit preschool and will be attending kindergarten at Holy Spirit this fall:) She has lots of plans for this summer. Reagan is going to summer camp at Holy Spirit a couple days a week for several weeks this summer, staying in Texas for a week when we go down for Alecia's college graduation and Michael's high school graduation, staying with my Uncle Tom and Aunt Danna in KY for a week in July and several other activities. I CANNOT believe that my baby girl is 5 1/2! Claire turned 3 on April 10th!! My itty bitty baby girl is growing up!!! She talks a mile a minute (just like her older sister, ha) but NOONE believes me because she can be kinda shy. If they only knew, HA! She will be going to Holy Spirit Preschool this fall with several of her friends. Claire is VERY independent and gets more that way EVERY day!!! She is my "little shadow"; loves to help me and says, "I wanna be like you!". Gotta love her!!! And the little man, Christian.... what a ham he is! He thinks he is soooooo funny and KNOWS how cute he is:) He is still a "Mama's boy" and loves to give "dog", high five, hugs and kisses! He is Todd's "little shadow"; LOVES to look and touch Todd's tools and go hang out in the garage. I haven't made him into too much of wimp, ha!
Hope everyone is having a great start to the summer!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment