I took several of the kids I babysit for to the park one day. We met my friend, Laura and her girls there for a day in the sun. The kids had a blast running around playing on all the fun playground equipment. Laura and I also had
fun having a little "girl" talk:) Plus it was a GREAT way for release all their energy!!

Reagan and I waiting in the car for Laura and her girls...

Me and my little man, Christian!!!

My babies and I... I LOVE being a mom!

The best of friends.... Emma, Claire, Reagan and Madelyn.

The whole gang of us....

Little Claire bear....

Madelyn and Reagan doing the monkey bars (with a little "mom" help).

Again, the best of friends, Madelyn and Reagan.

My little boy is growing up!!! Sitting on the swing all by himself...

Look at this
kindergartner....

Christian LOVED walking
thru this bike rack....
No comments:
Post a Comment