Miss Reagan Leeanne started kindergarten last week. She is going to the school down the street from us and gets to ride the bus EVERY day!! Reagan LOVES going to school, taking her lunch and riding the bus. We wave to each other and do the sign language sign for " I love you" every morning when she gets on the bus. Believe it or not but no tears were shed when she left the first day on the big yellow bus. It does make my heart skip a beat or two when I see her going off to school and entering the big world. But she is sooo happy and enjoying school sooo much that it out weighs the tears I hold back.



I look at these pictures and wonder where my baby girl went... and who this "little" lady is?? And how could time go so fast??? Love you, Reagan Leeanne!
No comments:
Post a Comment