I have really been slacking on posting updates...... I am truly very sorry!!! I am busy as a beaver these days and just never find the time to sit and sort through all the pics I have taken. So, here is a little update:
Reagan Leeanne.... turned 7 on January 26th! She had several different parties; one with our family and good friends, her "girl"friends and went out with just the girls in our family. Reagan really loves music and LOVES to sing! Santa brought her a karaoke machine for Christmas that she LOVES! And got a MP3 player for her birthday! She still has NOT lost a single tooth!!! I am beginning to wonder if she will be in college with her baby teeth! lol Reagan made the Honor Roll both grading periods last semester!!! YAY!!! She is not a big fan of school but does really well! I guess that is what matters most! Reagan will also be starting her 4th year of softball this spring. We are very excited to see her play ball like Kimberly Anne:)
Claire Marie..... will be turning 5 in April!!! I cannot believe my little 4.7lb baby is going to be heading to kindergarten in a very short time. Sniff! Sniff! She is super excited to go to school with Reagan, ride the bus and wear a uniform! lol Claire is still full of......????..... not sure what but Claire is just Claire!! WHEW!!! She is still my little mother hen to all the babies I watch and her baby dolls. And she ALWAYS carries a purse with her that is overflowing with anything and everything you can imagine! Gotta love that middle child!
Christian Lewis..... is 3 1/2!!! Where has the time gone? And where did this little boy come from???..... He LOVES LOVES LOVES his tools! I have to hide my tools because he would much rather have those than his plastic ones. Takes after his Papa and dad 100%!!! He is also really into Handy Manny and Toy Story! Such a little boy.... He goes to preschool with Claire. I think he really enjoys going and has made some new friends! Christian is very much mommas boy :) which is okay with me! Even though it would be nice to get some air! lol He is still my baby boy even though he is almost half my size!
Well, family and friends, that pretty much sums up what the kiddies have been up to! I PROMISE to post pics this week!!! XOXO
2 comments:
'Bout time! :) JK We all know there are way more important things than blogging....
'Bout time! You act like you have a job and three kids or something :) JK!
Post a Comment