My loves, my life......

Friday, April 4, 2008

Family Photo Gallery

We received our proofs from our photo session with Krista Goodwin Photograpy. Todd and I love the pictures and we are going to have a really hard time deciding which ones we want to order. Here are a few of our favorite ones......


Christian and Courtney's hands; I truely love this one!!!



Reagan Leeanne


Brandon Tyler and Christian Lewis; the youngest and oldest looking at each other :)


Courtney and Todd; our first "professional" picture since we got married almost six years ago.


Courtney and her little man, Christian; LOVE IT!!


And finally, the best for last, our sweet baby Claire!!! Isn't she just too sweet?!?!

Here is a link to Krista Goodwin Photography where you can view our complete photo gallery:
http://www.kristagoodwin.typepad.com/
Just look to the right and you will see a link to the "Blocher Family" photo gallery.
Thanks again Krista!! You captured everything I wanted and more. As any one who has been to my house knows I LOVE pictures. These will be a great addition to all our family photos!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there!

I am glad that you liked the pictures. I have always said that it is hard to take bad pictures of cute and adorable clients, so now you know my secret....Ha....

TTYL

Krista