
Christian and Carter getting down and dirty with their music. (Read more about Christian and the piano in a post down below.)

Say "CHEESE", they are both showing off for the camera.

I put the little ones in a pack n play outside while the girls played in the water. They thought it was pretty neat in there playing with all the toys. I told you Carter has a "killer" grin....

"What are THEY doing and why are WE in here??"..... I know that is what they are thinking as they watch the "BIG" kids running in and out of the water; Some day big guys, Some day!!!

Christian and Carter were not too sure of the blanket on the grass and they were both ready for their afternoon nap. They did get past the grass under the blanket and got a nice warm bottle and nap. Aah, the life of a little one.....
No comments:
Post a Comment