
What an AWESOME picture, Love that smile!!

"Look, Mommy!!", now she was getting the hang of it!

And the final one... she was so proud!!

Reagan wanted to show off her new swimsuit that she got. It is just like her friend, Madelyn's.

And my girl who LOVES to pose wanted a picture of her jumping over the slip 'n slide.

Christian loves to swing!! This picture isn't the best because he was ready for his nap. Look at that hair... Does this boy need a hair cut or what?

Lisa watched Christian the other night and when I pulled up in the driveway this is how I saw him. He was sitting on the porch with his little bare feet in the rocks and holding a plant leaf. Luckly, he hasn't learned to take the pacifier out to put things in his mouth. I know that will change at any given moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment