My loves, my life......

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Christian's First Birthday

Christian Lewis turned one year old on August 2nd!!! I can hardly believe that my baby boy is a year old.... Where has the past year gone??? It was a bittersweet day for us because Christian is our last baby, so this was our "Last First Birthday". Christian has been growing by leaps and bounds the past couple of weeks. He is cruising along the furniture, walls etc and can stand by himself. He cut his twelve tooth this weekend, Yeah!! His little personality is starting to pop out and it is gonna be a cute one!!! Christian can say "Mama", "Dada", "go", and "no". He gets mad when the girls take his toys and screams loud! But he loves his sisters, too! They can make him laugh so hard! And I am still the love of his life.... Christian is a Mama's boy :)

We had a John Deere party for Christian. My grandfather ALWAYS had John Deere tractors on his farm and ONLY John Deere tractors. So, John Deere has a special place in our hearts and memories.


When I saw this shirt for Christian, I knew he had to wear it at his party. It is his first John Deere....


We had a surprise visitor to the party, my Pawpaw. My Aunt and Uncle brought him up from Kentucky for the big John Deere party. We were so glad that he could make it up and see the new generation of John Deere lovers.


I had cupcakes made that were yellow and green icing to follow the theme. I put a tractor on Christian's cupcake.


At first, Christian did not know what to do. It is the first time I have seen him look at food and not touch it. So, he decided to try and eat the candle! Once we took that away, he dug right in...



As you can see, HE LOVED IT (and ate the whole cupcake)!!!!

We got Christian a John Deere Buck ATV that he can ride. He wanted it and only it... Me and Papa got him his hat and he was so funny in it. He knew it was his "special" day and he was cracking us up!!!


He loves to wear it backwards!

I ended up opening most of the gifts because he was riding his ATV but he did help on a few.



Here are some pictures of family and friends that helped celebrate Christian's 1st Birthday. What a great day it was.....




Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Christian,
Happy Birthday to you! And many many more....



No comments: