Reagan and I made another trip to Waterman's for her school field trip last week. We had a great time with her class and some her and I "time". It was FREEZING on the day went so we are bundled up with our gloves, hats and winter coats. I think that we got pumpkin #8 while we were there. And, yes, this was our final trip to Waterman's this season:o)

Reagan and her class from Holy Spirit Catholic School. Reagan is on the far right in the purple coat (hidden in the shadows).

Reagan with her pink nose....

Enjoying our time together on the hayride out to the pumpkin patch.

Reagan and her friend, Joseph.

Reagan with her "special" pumpkin. We carved a bat into this pumpkin with the kids I babysit for. You can see the final "product" in the post below.
1 comment:
Hey Courtney! Happy Halloween, have fun trick or treating! It looks like your gang had fun with the pumpkins too! Take Care!
Post a Comment